• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

What have you made recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Apple

I thought this would perhaps be a good (sticky worthy?) thread. Just post the latest thing you made. Anything really, does not have to be video game related - just something you made and enjoyed doing, perhaps your hobby as well.

------------------------

Today I spent an obnoxious amount of hours putting this little plane together. The stickers are not quite accurate, because they were extremely difficult to put on (water based decals suck). There are plenty of imperfections, but whatever. It made me want to get back into model kit making.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
I made an album with my sister over summer that will find it's way online once I finally get internet in my flat! >:{

There's two track of it on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/dinoflymusic

It's very similar to Traction Wars music apart from the guitars, drums, synths and harmonicas...

_Franky_

I made a 6 pound pork shoulder on the bone for (Canadian) thanksgiving. A very traditional thanksgiving meal, pulled pork tacos :p

Slow cooked that baby for over 7 hours. Next time I am doing it over night...

Fed a lot of people though, unfortunately, no proof or pictures exist so you'll just have to take my word for it. :)

chad509

Recently I've been working on some more of the FH2 Eastern Front weapon animations. I may be able to show off some neat little WIPs soon. :)

Roughbeak

Been experimenting with some heightmaps (made from Terragen), yes the vegetation and terrain texture does look bad but the photo is only to display the hills. ;)

Side note: That Normandy map is coming close to display for you all. :)

Last edited:

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Continuing my shameless promotions from the first page... THIS is the full album. It's all instrumental rock and has silly names. Also has a beautiful little dinosaur. Guess who drew it!

a2807351439_2.jpg

It's called 'Songs With No Lyrics' because, well, it has songs with no lyrics. And is by Dinofly, aka me and my sister. Go listen, I'll love you forever!

Versus

Been experimenting with some heightmaps (made from Terragen), yes the vegetation and terrain texture does look bad but the photo is only to display the hills. ;)

Side note: That Normandy map is coming close to display for you all. :)

It looks a bit steep IMO.

volcol

Continuing my shameless promotions from the first page... THIS is the full album. It's all instrumental rock and has silly names. Also has a beautiful little dinosaur. Guess who drew it!

View attachment 487

It's called 'Songs With No Lyrics' because, well, it has songs with no lyrics. And is by Dinofly, aka me and my sister. Go listen, I'll love you forever!

Needs more cowbell ;D

Oprah

View attachment 487

Awesome!

I've actually wrote & recorded a part of my first non-electronic instrumental song today. It's only a test/demo and just small part of the song though. Also, the quality is **** since I don't really have recording equipment, so I used my headset mic.

https://soundcloud.com/safetracks/stranger-to-myself-quick-test/s-U6EQr

Last edited:

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Ah everybody has to start somewhere! For a headest mic it's much better than I was expecting, I remember doing my first recording with an awful USB mic that I'm pretty sure I broke... :/ People have certainly recorded with stranger equipment :p

Status
Not open for further replies.