• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

What have you made recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

Lots of goodies in this thread, seems like everyone is talented in here(except me):(
*jealousy intensifies*

but in the end i did make something, like OP says, it doesn't have to be technology related

Well here it is, something i made yesterday

Im proud of myself:smug:

Gourmet :p

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Piano version of the theme from Uncharted, which I'm a little excited about. Also testing some things in After Effects with midi triggered and altered particles!

FlyingR

That's very cool man! Love how the sound moves from the left ear to the right!

BTW, are those gun sounds from TW? xD

Aniallator

The kabooms sound great :D Second only to my hunger for some German stuff is my want to see TW's explosion effects; the physics, sounds, visuals, the way explosions affect the environment, et cetera. Having played Squad and seen their awesome effects, I'm very keen to see TW's :)

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
I have much enjoyed watching Stranger Things recently, and had that theme stuck in my head the whole time. So I made an orchestral cover of it, in all its colourful glory.

Flare

Vanguard Backer

Two 3d printed WWI tanks I printed and painted. They're quite small, about two inches in length.

Status
Not open for further replies.