• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

A penny for your screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

In this thread, you may post screenshots of the various games you play and perhaps comment on the background, or even write stories of your misadventures.
Artistic views are encouraged, but keep it decent.

halberstadt.jpg

This one's from Rise of Flight. I'm piloting the Halberstadt D.II in an attempt to down a Nieuport 17.

If you were still wondering, I really like WWI aviation.

FlyingR

Beautiful! Do you consider it the best WWI flight "sim"?

I hope that there shall be various pictures from the Weekend Madness soon!

I consider it to be a very good flight sim. It's very detailed, but what you see there is not its full potential. My computer is just getting old and it's nigh a miracle that it can run the game at that quality. The multiplayer is still very alive and extremely lethal for inexperienced pilots.

If you want to try, it's free to play on steam (although only with three planes: the SPAD 13, the Albatros D.Va and the Russian-built Nieuport 17).

Simon

14211234a9a35035cc6e2821c050ee25.jpg

Waiting for French Cav to charge (Mount and Blade Warband - Napoleonic Wars DLC

Attachments

• 7cfd21eafddad6d7dae597181ef00657.jpg
    7cfd21eafddad6d7dae597181ef00657.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 12

VonMudra

Oh look what game I play too! ;D

drummer93

Rise of Flight, beautiful game.

FlyingR yes you have to try it!!!. Maybe we could made a squad some day and play

FlyingR

Well I was playing Il-2 a long time ago and as I shot this Betty, check what it had inside...

G4M Betty Rawr.jpg

Those cheeky Japs! :D

Simon

[MENTION=147]VonMudra[/MENTION], [MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION] how did you post such a big resolution ? vBulletin didn't let me post it, so I had to shrink it to a very small resolution.

Aniallator

@VonMudra, @Aniallator how did you post such a big resolution ? vBulletin didn't let me post it, so I had to shrink it to a very small resolution.

I don't know how Mudra uploaded his, but I have to post images somewhere else on the web, then upload the image here as an external URL (not as an image on my computer). When I upload images from my computer, they're always a low res, but when I do the same from an external URL they're large. Very annoying :| [MENTION=1]General Naga[/MENTION] to the rescue?

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I don't know how Mudra uploaded his, but I have to post images somewhere else on the web, then upload the image here as an external URL (not as an image on my computer). When I upload images from my computer, they're always a low res, but when I do the same from an external URL they're large. Very annoying :| @General Naga to the rescue?

There isn't any limit (in theory) in the size of JPEG image you can upload to the site but PNGs are limited to 720p (previously 640x640) because the amount of server space they can take up in comparison. An external URL we don't have to pay for hosting so we don't limit the size at all ;)

Aniallator

Ah, thanks :) You sure it's 720p, though? When I upload from my computer it's thumbnail size.

It's August 14th, looking forward to Operation Deadstick Part 3/3 today xD

Status
Not open for further replies.