• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Any Release date jet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=2]Any Release date yet*[/h]
In the old days, let's say 1990's you might remember that games alway was delayed for whatever reason. Today the company's have a broken game finish in time and they release it. Im 100% sure that will not happen with Traction Wars = I trust in you guys. What I want to say with all this is, I think people like me that can't wait, would kindly ask you how long the first chapter are in the progress in % ? And do you have a release date you aim for? And what would it be?
Again if you come with a date, we all here know that nothing are set in stone, and people will understand if you delay the game from the release date you aim for :)

Please give us some light in the tunnel :)

Last edited:

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
We would love to be able to give a updated release date but for now we will stick to the 18-24 months we said before [emoji3]

We are making good progress.

Last edited:

Bruh212

Re: Any Release Date Yet?

I am questioning this myself, one person said it would be released in 2 years 4 years ago! What is up with that.

Last edited:

Flametz

Honestly hoping this game does deliver on its promises, given how long it's been in development. Those dev blog posts were crumbs that only served to increase my appetite further.

Status
Not open for further replies.