• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Article: New Musical Style (April Fool 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller

Re: New Musical Style

Love the theme, its cool. But whats the first soundtrack on the video, form what game?

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games

I thought everyone had it on their ipods and had listened to it every morning while drinking their tea! :p

Nic727

I thought everyone had it on their ipods and had listened to it every morning while drinking their tea! :p

Hi,

Yeah, this theme is better than any other game right now! Forgot to put it on my Ipod :( maybe later...

But I would like to know how he made this music. With a real orchestra? Or if he made that on a computer, what software was used?

thx

Alex

Hi,

Yeah, this theme is better than any other game right now! Forgot to put it on my Ipod :( maybe later...

But I would like to know how he made this music. With a real orchestra? Or if he made that on a computer, what software was used?

thx
Already have it on my iPod :p

Luffy

haha I heard a bit of the CoD 3 theme in there and Bf1942 I own both of these gamesxD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.