• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Game Trailers

Status
Not open for further replies.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
The future of Goat Simulator is almost here.

[video=youtube;WAm5yxQA_HY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAm5yxQA_HY[/video]

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Trailer for a Portal 2 mod (That's right, [MENTION=1]General Naga[/MENTION] !) with a new story and characters, which looks incredibly good.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
And this is why I do not want Evolve. It may be pretty, and fun, and from devs with a good track record (the original Left 4 Dead), but it has been made just to sell DLC. The base game must be pretty empty.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games

Black Mesa is now on Steam! I played the mod when it was released, it was wonderful to return back to the original Half Life in modern form. I really want the Steam version too, to support those developers and because it has a new multiplayer mode, which will essentially be [MENTION=109]Maniche[/MENTION] 's favourite Half Life Deathmatch but new and shiny!

Status
Not open for further replies.