• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Game Trailers

Status
Not open for further replies.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
This also came out today. Essentially RC car football with jumps and boosts. And explosions. Is available on Steam and currently free on PS4, but what is extra awesome is the cross-platform multiplayer.

(I like to bring the stranger games to this thread.)

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Not WW2 but I will certainly be getting that when it comes out [MENTION=376]calgoblin[/MENTION] - Need a wingman? :p

DerJoachim

Im not sure, it smell like fiasco and that they ran out of ideas and now jumping the "Dinosaurs" train banjo....zero hype for me.

Esu21

Star Citizen 2.0 is finally out! It's a quite big step into what the Persistent Universe will be,so its a great opportunity to check it out. If anyone doesnt know what Star Citizen is,you should search it up,it will probably be the new and better Eve Online,so definitely a game worth the wait,just like TW xD Also,if anyone hasn't registered yet you can use this link: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enlist?referral=STAR-LSNK-Y4T7 to register and also get yourself some in-game currency and to help me get some awards :p Sorry if it sound a little bit spammy

Anyway,here's the 2.0 trailer!

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Hmm we should start a Star Citizen thread!

What can you do in v2.0? I backed it early on but I haven't logged in for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.