• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Game Trailers

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I'm not the best at keeping up-to-date with the latest game trailers so I thought it might be fun for everyone to have a single thread where we can all share trailers as and when we come across them. Could be for one of the big up-coming games (like below) or one of the larger DLCs.

Let's try to keep it vaguely serious though folks - so no simulators Callum! Doesn't have to a PC game, major console games are fine :)

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Simulators are valid forms of entertainment! D:

Halo lost it when Bungie stopped developing it, Reach was the last good game.

Here's one the Alien: Isolation. Seeing as all Alien games up to this point have been amazing it's hard to really see how this could fail...

Luffy

Well Don't know if any of the games I like are making a new one( and No I'm not talking about CoD.) but I do kno there making some new WW2 movies.

Nic727

[video=dailymotion;x1pz0hb]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1pz0hb_enemy-front-preview-720p_videogames[/video]

oxigebr

[video=youtube;hSFJ9_pXsqE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSFJ9_pXsqE[/video] Battlenations 1944 is a brazilian online game is alredy in open beta!

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Ah Watchdogs and it's demanding PC specs... I'm not whether I'll enjoy it or get bored very quickly :/ Though that trailer looks far more dramatic than anything of what I saw at Eurogamer last year...

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Surely the Watchdogs launch trailer should just been hundreds of angry people shouting at their PCs because Uplay wasn't working? Trololololol

_Franky_

This was my personal favorite of the show. Really excited for this and I talked a bit with a friend of mine on facebook who is an fx artist who works on it over at Ubisoft. So I got a bit of insider info there and be aware that this an actual round of multiplayer in the trailer, it's not some scripted stuff. Actual people playing and I was told it plays out differently every round.

Alex

It looks great, but I'm afraid those matches will end very quickly... no one will play like that in reality.

Pjosip

Vanguard Backer
Can't wait so watch gameplays of The Division followed by GTA V (PC).
I enjoyed Wolfenstein ET, there was of course room for more improvements but it didn't let me down.
Kinda dissapointed by Watch Dogs, gotta use modifications to achive "promised" graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.