• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Game Trailers

Status
Not open for further replies.

volcol

Not too convinced by this so far, hopefully the gameplay will live up to the hype - visuals certainly don't have me sold atm. (and yes! games aren't purely based on visuals, but some of them seem pretty washed out and meh) Time will tell :D

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Hmmm interesting. I would agree the texture resolution is a bit disappointing (look at the dog) but still I must admit I'm interested. Never played Fallout... perhaps I should!

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I know @calgoblin has already posted this but I thought a reminder was appropriate - release date 25th June :) You can find it here on Steam for free of course.

Portal Stories: Mel is a community made, free modification for Portal 2 based in the Portal universe.
It tells the story of Mel, who meets a new personality core and faces an undiscovered threat to the Aperture facility.

1952, in the early years of Aperture: Science Innovators, Cave Johnson’s scientists experimented with whatever they wanted. Not everything worked as it should have though, but that wasn't going to get in the way of the progress of Science! Mel unfortunately took part in a faulty test called the Aperture: Science Innovators Short-Term Relaxation Vault, falling asleep for years. When she finally wakes, there is a fake Cave Johnson telling her she needs to escape the facility and a new device called the Aperture Handheld Portal Device, her mind races with questions. “Who is this imposter Cave Johnson?” “What happened to the facility and its staff?”

"What happened to me?"

Last edited:

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Not technically a trailer but... VR-Game Robinson has been announced by Crytek. Sounds very much like the Dino Island VR Demo they did earlier in the year. Video below :)

volcol

I'm the most cynical b**tard when it comes to games. I honestly honestly cannot wait for BF, that was stunning.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I'm the most cynical b**tard when it comes to games. I honestly honestly cannot wait for BF, that was stunning.

I know right :D It's everything people have hoped for... fingers crossed for the Space Battles and the wish list is complete.

Sir Apple

Not to many games impressed me in todays E3 media announcement day. I'll be going to E3 Wednesday and perhaps find something cool in person. Most of it was just the usual gimmicks and media-bait using big fancy words (OMG NEXT GEN EXPERIENCESSS BRO).

BattleFront was pretty cool looking, despite the fact that I don't really care for Star Wars :p

I am pretty hyped about the new Ghost Recon. Its Ubisoft though so we'll see what happens.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
I was quite sceptical about Battlefront, and worried it would just feel like Stars Wars: Battlefield Edition, but I'm persuaded. It looks okay, but those sounds is where the Star Wars shines and I am looking forward to it now.

Although the new South Park is not being made by Obsidian, I'm still hopeful it retains the humour and feel of the first, maybe with better combat. The demo of Uncharted 4 still lead me to believe that Naughty Dog are the best console developers out there. And after being horrifically disappointed by Atari's Rollercoaster Tycoon sequel trailers, the original developers Frontier (who also made Elite: Dangerous) are working on there own theme park simulation game which, although is just a teaser, it means I can be hopeful again!

SpaceCroissant

Ooh that Planet Coaster trailer is fantastic. Seems more promising than Rollercoaster Tycoon World too. Fingers crossed Frontier do a good job! Although having to wait until 2016 is a shame :(

Esu21

No Man's Sky looks like a really cool space exploration game,but Im still waiting for Star Citizen to be fully completed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.