• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

how do i actually play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Welcome to the community [MENTION=2038]ashbradshawevans[/MENTION]

As [MENTION=1109]Roughbeak[/MENTION] says the the game is still under development.

biohazard

this game its really cool looks like a simulator ww2 they got everything l hope they will finish this game soon its amazing will be the best free ww2 game ever l played hereos and generals but l still dont like it that game makes lag everytime in some places and to me seems really boring this one im sure will have aewsome outfits artilery cars more keep working traction wars team will be a epic game)

Pvt_Larry

this game its really cool looks like a simulator ww2 they got everything l hope they will finish this game soon its amazing will be the best free ww2 game ever l played hereos and generals but l still dont like it that game makes lag everytime in some places and to me seems really boring this one im sure will have aewsome outfits artilery cars more keep working traction wars team will be a epic game)

Please for the love of all that is good and holy use some punctuation!;)

But I agree, can't wait to try my hand at Traction Wars.

Swaffy

Every time I read a run-on sentence I imagine the person talking, running out of breath, gasping for air, about to suffocate. XD

anyone got any idea of a eta on closed and open beta , dying to put my hands to this game looks like it will be the better of games of this kind

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Best way to play the game right now is to become a dev. No plans yet for any non-dev tests, in the short term at least.

--A--

will this game be a browser based like say heroes and generals where you can play it straight from the webpage or will you need to have steam go play it????

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
will this game be a browser based like say heroes and generals where you can play it straight from the webpage or will you need to have steam go play it????

It won't be playable through a browser, but you'll be able to download and install the game to your HDD and play it like other PC-games. We can't comment on whether to have Steam-support up and running, but it would greatly benefit Traction Wars to get out to the masses, given the fact Steam is such a popular portal!
Maniche

Status
Not open for further replies.