• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Long Time Since An Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

I'm taking a hard guess, but we can hope for "A Look at the German Class". (probably standard heer)

Last edited:

shuttlelauncher

I REALLY should stop reading forum posts and just forget about this game for a while (but not completely) because I am about to trash my PC waiting for this thing. I am a very patient person and I was being sarcastic a second ago. This is looking great TW Dev team. I myself have been starting to code a game (not near as advanced, or even 3D for that matter) and it is tough. Do what you do best and make the content quality good rather than try to produce it faster. The longer you keep it in dev and make it better, the more pee-your-pants anxious we are all going to be. Then when you finally release it, it will overcome our expectations and it is going to be one heck of a game xD Good luck and make sure you have fun developing it, because it really is a great game.

Swaffy

I REALLY should stop reading forum posts and just forget about this game for a while (but not completely) because I am about to trash my PC waiting for this thing. I am a very patient person and I was being sarcastic a second ago. This is looking great TW Dev team. I myself have been starting to code a game (not near as advanced, or even 3D for that matter) and it is tough. Do what you do best and make the content quality good rather than try to produce it faster. The longer you keep it in dev and make it better, the more pee-your-pants anxious we are all going to be. Then when you finally release it, it will overcome our expectations and it is going to be one heck of a game xD Good luck and make sure you have fun developing it, because it really is a great game.
You sound a lot like me. o_O
But I'm not as funny.

Anyway, I poke in every two days or so to check in on the way things are going. You devs say you are doing your thing working on stuff, so I trust you. Some fine people we have here, and I doubt any of us are liars.

Until then ... I'll continue to get shot down in War Thunder while screaming "rubbish!"

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Anyway, I poke in every two days or so to check in on the way things are going. You devs say you are doing your thing working on stuff, so I trust you. Some fine people we have here, and I doubt any of us are liars.

Until then ... I'll continue to get shot down in War Thunder while screaming "rubbish!"

We are doing our thing indeed. However, my thing at the moment is university, and I (plus many others) have an awful lot of work to do. :/

I should play War Thunder some more... Though I usually ended up crashing myself rather than being shot down :p

volcol

We posted this on twitter a while back :D

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
It is always worth keeping an eye on Twitter/Facebook - we don't always post the tinsy little teasers on here ;)

Well unless you count this:

Status
Not open for further replies.