• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Militaria

Status
Not open for further replies.

siben

Is for the 8mm mauser indeed, its also german, and for a machine gun but it will not work on the mg34/42.

siben

Lol, haha, yeah, they are disintegrating links for the MG 81. If i am not mistaken the fastest German machine gun in use.

siben

And who can guess what this is?

2016-09-12 21.22.08.jpg

Also, what do you guys think is a fair price for a good condition 7,5cm KwK 42 sprenggranate 42. Thats the shell for a panther and jagdpanzer 4 tank.

siben

Spend some time arranging one of my displays.

Attachments

• 2017-02-14 20.52.02.jpg
    2017-02-14 20.52.02.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 11

Flare

Vanguard Backer
No pictures, yet, but my grandpa (he's German but emigrated to Canada in 1960) called me the other day and apparently his uncles were in WWI and he has 20-30 photographs of them, the trenches, the war, etc. One died at the Somme and the other survived the war. They also both received the Iron Cross (a fairly common medal) and he has both of them. He said he will give the stuff to me the next time I come out to see him which is hopefully in the next few months.

I'm pretty excited! Those are 100 year old photos and medals!

Aniallator

No pictures, yet, but my grandpa (he's German but emigrated to Canada in 1960) called me the other day and apparently his uncles were in WWI and he has 20-30 photographs of them, the trenches, the war, etc. One died at the Somme and the other survived the war. They also both received the Iron Cross (a fairly common medal) and he has both of them. He said he will give the stuff to me the next time I come out to see him which is hopefully in the next few months.

I'm pretty excited! Those are 100 year old photos and medals!

Damn! That's awesome man :D Wow. Those will be amazing to see!

siben

I am using this forums attachment option, if you click the tiny link the picture should open up.
But let me put it on a different location for you. Klik picture to see the whole ting.

FlyingR

That's very cool man! Where's that at? Or is it yours? And is the black scratch thing your reflection?

I've used the picture thing but it's a hassle if I'm not uploading directly from my PC. Sometimes it displays the picture quite small, it doesn't allow PNG, doesn't allow big sizes or it just simply doesn't show the picture like it happened with you, so if I just the "img" code, I don't have a prob at all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.