• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Most anticipated game

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I was an early backer of Star Citizen but I never have time to play it. I wonder why...

I haven't looked since the very first alphas were released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FlyingR

I was an early backer of Star Citizen but I never have time to play it. I wonder why...

Are you implying that sitting behind a computer for many hours a day, making sure that a dev team, a gaming community and an actual game run smoothly is less entertaining than playing a game that you actually backed and were looking forward to play because it looked fun as hell?!?

:D

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Are you implying that sitting behind a computer for many hours a day, making sure that a dev team, a gaming community and an actual game run smoothly is less entertaining than playing a game that you actually backed and were looking forward to play because it looked fun as hell?!?

:D

Well it's how I choose to spend my time [emoji6]

Flare

Vanguard Backer
Star Citizen I have backed a while ago, when it was still a space sim.

Sadly the actual spaceflight and dogfighting has gotten worse and worse with each patch. At least the rest of the game looks awesome. However I'm putting it on hold for now, and I don't have great hopes for the improvement of the flying.

I'm stoked for TW, the DCS Normandy Map, Rising Storm 2 (the beta was fun as hell) and the like.

Aniallator

Star Citizen I have backed a while ago, when it was still a space sim.

Sadly the actual spaceflight and dogfighting has gotten worse and worse with each patch. At least the rest of the game looks awesome. However I'm putting it on hold for now, and I don't have great hopes for the improvement of the flying.

I'm stoked for TW, the DCS Normandy Map, Rising Storm 2 (the beta was fun as hell) and the like.

I totally spaced RS2, definitely looking forward to that! Although I wish they did an engine upgrade, it still feels like RO2.

Flare

Vanguard Backer
I totally spaced RS2, definitely looking forward to that! Although I wish they did an engine upgrade, it still feels like RO2.
As of right now I like RO2 more. The UI is very cluttered in RS2 and the gameplay doesn't feel as smooth. RS2 needs a bit of work before it's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.