• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

New FH2 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esu21

If TW will include Russian side they'll need a proper presentation like that one! Also include a new class: Drunk Tank Driver

Esu21

Has not a lot to do with FH2,but I always wanted to see a ww2 FPS where in one match a group of troops went running behind a friendly tank to use its cover meanwhile tracers fly arround. Hope to see these type of scenes in TW

Roughbeak

2.5 Release day tomorrow!

Forgotten Hope - News

Last edited:

VonMudra

Looks like they tried to reskin the German uniform to be finnish, rather than make their own Finnish skins. Easy enough, but still make errors. For instance, the Finnish rifleman should only have one ammo pouch, and for the map they're portraying, they should be in summer tunics. Hat shape is somewhat off, brim is way too long. Also the lack of puuko knife sheaths on their belts is noticeable :p

sHaKeNbAkE

Will be streaming the 2.5 FH2 update tomorrow. Not sure what time it will release but as soon as it does I will go live here-

sHaKeNbAkE

Okay guys had some incredible battles today during the FH2 2.5 update....congrats to that team best work I have seen so far...epic!

Esu21

That Pegasus Bridge map,tho! I hope to have time to play it soon and prepare for TW's version ;)

Aniallator

Awesome stuff [MENTION=1109]Roughbeak[/MENTION], looks great! Finally a WW2 game with some damn Finns :)

Looks like they tried to reskin the German uniform to be finnish, rather than make their own Finnish skins. Easy enough, but still make errors. For instance, the Finnish rifleman should only have one ammo pouch, and for the map they're portraying, they should be in summer tunics. Hat shape is somewhat off, brim is way too long. Also the lack of puuko knife sheaths on their belts is noticeable :p

Clearly we need a Finnish faction in TW...

Roughbeak

Don't mind the hat, it doesn't appear that way ingame. Only a separate render.

For the Puuko knife sheath, we'll look into that.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.