• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

New FH2 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevino

Vanguard Friend
my favorite fh2 map is any of them that you have a video about, cursing out microsoft! :laugh:

Roughbeak

Guys you forgot the most important part of that update: :)

Flare

Vanguard Backer
Looking forward to playing the new maps. BTW, my current favourite is most definitely Falaise.

Roughbeak

Looks like Shake is going to stream the new CMP maps, enjoy. :)

[video=youtube;RiJj41_y4_w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiJj41_y4_w[/video]

VonMudra

Just so you guys all know, with my recent computer problems and new hard drive, I took the liberty of a clean slate to reinstall FH2 and have been getting back into it. I'm playing what, imo, is pretty poorly right now, so it'll probably take me a few months to get my form back- it's probably been 4-5 years since I played regularly.

FlyingR

Just so you guys all know, with my recent computer problems and new hard drive, I took the liberty of a clean slate to reinstall FH2 and have been getting back into it. I'm playing what, imo, is pretty poorly right now, so it'll probably take me a few months to get my form back- it's probably been 4-5 years since I played regularly.

Excuses, excuses... I saw you getting killed many times by a pesky Soviet infantryman!

VonMudra

If I'm free and about, maybe I will. :p And yah, I've had some pretty bad runs since coming back, but had some good ones too. I'm used to being in top 5 on server regularly though, so it's gonna be a lonnggg time before I'm back in that kind of form. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.