• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

News Update #52: Road to OVERLORD (Part 1/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
As I said, I'm not implying anything, It's just a conversation, some personal, subjective opinion.

And that's perfectly fine, [MENTION=2733]JanMz[/MENTION] so don't worry!

Hopefully we can convince you in the following months or so!

litchu

Instead of just posting a picture of a troll try and confince him he's wrong, like [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] did..

All I can blame [MENTION=2733]JanMz[/MENTION] for is posting something without first having a proper look. There are some video's showing models/animations and sounds of different guns aswell as a video of Merville and I can strongly recommend watching those. If you've already seen those or still keep your opinion after seeing them that's fine by me. I do hope however that the things you've seen so far make you come back once in a while and rethink your opinion on the new updates you will receive.

JanMz

Of course I'll stick around. I have been following this project for about a year now (seen it mentioned on Verdun or RO2 forums, don't remember exactly). I always enjoy reading news and updates.

All that I can see and evaluate seems to be of high quality, one could say amazing looking even (detail in 3D modelling, map detail, design and scale). Absolutely looking forward to see more of it and hopefully soon some showcase of the core stuff and gameplay.

Been following quite a bit of such game dev projects lately. From Verdun, since the start of 2014, to Festung Europa, Kingdom Come deliverance, The Somme (got cancelled unfortunatelly), The trench, War of rights and Battlecry of freedom. Now RS2 vietnam got announced, which is also very exciting news.

Looking forward to also possibly see some advancement and innovation for the fps genre from these titles.

sHaKeNbAkE

Getting the word out and encouraging others to do the same as well...our energy can help fuel the Traction Wars machine! ;)

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Getting the word out and encouraging others to do the same as well...our energy can help fuel the Traction Wars machine! ;)

It's so touching to see such support for the game and the community.

Thank you as ever for your kind words [MENTION=1254]sHaKeNbAkE[/MENTION]. It makes all the work worthwhile!

In 18-24 months I'll be 20-21 and in my graduate years of college, I hope I'll still have time for gaming, possibly might even have more time than I do now xD

Status
Not open for further replies.