• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

News Update #55: Old Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

litchu

I deduct that the new screenshot was taken... from the first floor of the bridge control house?

Correct, in the video of news update #53 at 1:04 you can see the inside of the control house and see the same windows as in the screenshot aswell as the crate the guns are on.

Killen

Guys i am not totally convinced by that round steel plate back in the rifle, it looks like silver. IRL it is a little bit darker...IMO :)

VonMudra

They're actually superior battle sights- far easier to get a solid sight picture with speed than the notch and post sights on the K98k and other rifles.

DerJoachim

Well that is just my opinion, never used a Lee Enfield in my life sadly, but as far as videogames go, for me, aiming with the Enfield always been worse than aiming with a K98.

Feldmeijer

Well that is just my opinion, never used a Lee Enfield in my life sadly, but as far as videogames go, for me, aiming with the Enfield always been worse than aiming with a K98.

You really shouldn't make up your opinion about a weapon which you only used in video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.