• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

s-mines

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
It's one of those details that would rarely be noticed but when a player did spot it they'd be left with that split second of dread before the BANG.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Apparently I'm wrong then :p I thought those were AT mines which just jump around when you shoot them.

In any case we know it's possible but we're starting from scratch so we can't use the Crysis implementation - we have to do our own.

Swaffy

You would see me crawling through the whole map in the prone position frantically looking around hoping not to be killed by one of those. XD

litchu

You can't use their assets as far as I know, so that means you can't use their trees or in this example mines..

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
[MENTION=938]litchu[/MENTION] is quite right. The SDK license doesn't cover the Crysis games. Probably because EA own/have an interest in the IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.