• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

The Hi I'm New Thread

HubbaBubba

Hey y'all. I am new here. My name is Mike and looks like a very interesting project in the making here.. I am 47 years old and would like to know what I could do to become more involved.. Also, is there any way a guy can play the demo or anything? Thanks for having me aboard!!!!

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Welcome to the community [MENTION=4971]HubbaBubba[/MENTION] :)

There's no demo or public version of the game so you aren't missing out.

Ray

Vanguard Backer
Hi! I'm Ray and just noticed this game today. Looks promising.;)
I'm also a amateur blogger of WW2 games, so I published abit of this game on my blog and social media. (if you don't mind)^^
Vanguard – Normandy 1944
Will be intresting to follow the development of this game. Also a big + for devs interacting with the community.:cool:
Cheers
Ray

ShotgunRCAF

Vanguard Friend
Canadian eh!

Looking forward to see VANGUARD in action, I can only hope it will be what everyone is looking for in a Tactical Team Based Shooter.....just make sure its not another Battalion 1944, if it is, it will be dead before I even play it.

See you on the Battlefield ;)