• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

The Night Before Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Twas the night before Christmas...

Christmas is a time where we like to have a bit of fun, and we've taken a few hours out of serious development to add some Christmas cheer to our Merville Battery map that we previewed earlier this year. [TWDEV] Maniche and [TWDEV] calgoblin have put Merville to a very festive use with this short holiday video...

We hope you all enjoyed our little piece of fun. From everyone on the Traction Wars Team we hope you all have a very Happy Christmas.

Last edited:

Pjosip

Vanguard Backer
Would make it even more pic, santa dodginh AA fire to deliver presents to everyone :)

litchu

Merry christmas everyone, send from infront of the fireplace while watching a christmas movie. Hope you're enjoying as much as I am :)

volcol

I'm still recovering, though I did spend several hours last night working on new shiny things for TW

Status
Not open for further replies.