• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Totally Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

Damn, PR:A3 looks awesome!

And Flying pardon my ignorance, but PR:WW2 used to be a thing, but they're remaking it? And it's releasing in the near future? Sorry, I just never played it or anything.

FlyingR

For A3:pR BD42 is basically sort of remaking the mod, from what I've seen it looks great! The good thing about it is that you don't have to install or download anything. If I had A3 I would play it a lot!

They are still working on it. The thing is that with Squad being released some devs are focusing on and sort of leaving PR behind. As well, they are working on new updates for PR and also there's PR:Falklands/Malvinas. There's too much to do but not enough hands. There was an alpha release event, again, check BD42's videos that he did and it doesn't look that bad at all.

It will get released at some point. I estimate that it will get released around when TW gets released which sucks.

Simon

You can now permanently remove your Steam game from your library. This is not smart because if your account gets hacked or someone trolls you he can basically delete all your games. *GG Valve, GG*

Aniallator

For A3:pR BD42 is basically sort of remaking the mod, from what I've seen it looks great! The good thing about it is that you don't have to install or download anything. If I had A3 I would play it a lot!

They are still working on it. The thing is that with Squad being released some devs are focusing on and sort of leaving PR behind. As well, they are working on new updates for PR and also there's PR:Falklands/Malvinas. There's too much to do but not enough hands. There was an alpha release event, again, check BD42's videos that he did and it doesn't look that bad at all.

It will get released at some point. I estimate that it will get released around when TW gets released which sucks.

Though I'm glad to see some devs moving to Squad - give it a few years, and that game will be on par with PR in terms of the volume of content - I am sorry to see PR dying off. Hopefully PR:WW2 will be finished.

FlyingR

I got great news! I heard today that PR:WWII will make an event maybe this week or the next, possibly the 11th. The release date should not be far off then!

FlyingR

do you know the release date @FlyingR?

From what I've heard maybe this month, in this week. As I mentioned before, from what I've also heard is that there should've been on the 11th, but there wasn't one that I know of so I don't know. From the pictures in the forums and Facebook it looks as if they are already ready for some kind of release (alpha most likely).

It's looking very good, so when it comes out and if it is really that good, I guess I will playing PR and PR:WWII until TW comes out :p

DerJoachim

Status
Not open for further replies.