• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Totally Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crackonosh

Jeez, it's been a looong time since I went here last time. Atleast this thread is still active, so I'm not fully forgotten :D

But, to stay On-Topic:

images.jpg

Aniallator

Thought this was interesting!

Aniallator

I imagine it'll happen in the next large one, but so far, Squad has yet to go on sale. For now, I have to content myself with gameplay videos. I've been holding off buying Squad since October, though, so I may just have to get myself a birthday present ;)

Aniallator

I totally understand that the devs don't want to showcase unfinished content, and I think that's a smart move. However, I can only see benefits to showcasing content that's already been showcased, namely... the weapon demos! They're from 2013. We've all seen them, all seen the quality of the animations and sounds. Why not released updated weapon demos, to showcase all the improvements made? I'm now dying to hear the Thompson's updated sounds! You'd be doing nothing but improving our expectations. Just throwing it out there ;)

FlyingR

I totally understand that the devs don't want to showcase unfinished content, and I think that's a smart move. However, I can only see benefits to showcasing content that's already been showcased, namely... the weapon demos! They're from 2013. We've all seen them, all seen the quality of the animations and sounds. Why not released updated weapon demos, to showcase all the improvements made? I'm now dying to hear the Thompson's updated sounds! You'd be doing nothing but improving our expectations. Just throwing it out there ;)

Nonononono, if anything gameplay video. Them playing around with in 1st person and also 3rd person for like a minute.

Aniallator

[MENTION=2186]mmiedzianyy[/MENTION] I just asked around the Squad Steam forum, and it sounds like it could be a while before Squad goes on sale. Just FYI :) I figure screw it, I'll just buy the damn thing.

Simon

Meanwhile in my town: (Yes, thats ice not snow) Ice has been falling like hell in past couple of minutes.
Just like heavy rain, but heavy ice instead

mmiedzianyy

Last sunday when i was fishing storm caught me. I've prepeared for a big rain. I saw that forest disappeared instantly in a sec. Then the hailstones start falling down, it wasn't surprising but when they became wallnut sized it quite scared me off. I was hit few times, 3 straight to the head and it wasn't pleasant i can say. I had to cover myself with a rucksack :D

Gosh this weather! :/

Status
Not open for further replies.