• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Totally Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Anyone got War of Rights drill camp alpha?

If so can someone tell me how it plays? Looks good.

FlyingR

@VonMudra so apparently now there were ACOG sights during WWI, only used by special forces though.

I know you might hate it, but this video shows some very believable evidence of being so.

xD

Simon

When your best Steam friend doesn't come online for 3 days and you are just like

Killen

ACOGR ehheheh :)

BTW i just changed name to Killen, the one that i usually use in game :) Thank you [MENTION=1]General Naga[/MENTION]
Just want to let you know @FlyingR [MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION] @Simon @drummer93

Last edited:
So, I have returned from a three month long internship as a project manager in a translation bureau, and I've finished my bachelor's thesis (btw a long overdue thank you [MENTION=147]VonMudra[/MENTION]).

I have time again!!!

Oh damn, from which languages? French, Flemish or Dutch?

I did English -> Dutch and Dutch -> English. Flemish isn't a foreign language, as it's the regional Belgian Dutch.

I did two texts for every language set: one about the Canadian involvment and one about Anzac Day as EN-NL, and two texts about the first use of combat gas for NL-EN.

Status
Not open for further replies.