• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Totally Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Pic I took yesterday from my trip on Bled. It was really fun because it's also the last trip with my class. We were in park where you climb and all that good stuff, and I went on highest one and also the hardest and I regret doing that. I came down all wet and I almost fainted a few times but oh well, lessons learnt. Then we went to bowl and we had disco, some people were dancing but few of us boys went outside and talked and had great laugh for 2 hours. Oh and did I mention we waited like 10 min so Porsche Cayman's could pass us? It was like 1000 of them lol.

Aniallator

Okay, my throat hurts from laughing too hard; these two brothers tricked their sister - a bit high on painkillers after getting her wisdom teeth removed - that there's a zombie apocalypse. Must watch, it's hilarious xD

Simon

When I wake up and realise I only have 2 grades left and I get them tomorrow and both subjects are easy

Simon

Good luck!

Thanks, it's nothing hard. It's presentation for some extra classes I have and it's really easy and other is math. I am okay in math you can say xD

But I woke up today at 4 and started to panic for some reason because I thought I have to do something important. Then realised I can relax.

FlyingR

Thanks, it's nothing hard. It's presentation for some extra classes I have and it's really easy and other is math. I am okay in math you can say xD

But I woke up today at 4 and started to panic for some reason because I thought I have to do something important. Then realised I can relax.

Yeah man, good luck! Hope it goes well! :D

Aniallator

The force is strong with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.