• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Waiting for dev updates ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swaffy

I often hear the dev team is working in the background on the game, which is why there haven't been dev updates. As much as I want to respect that comment, it only works a few times. There are over 2000 fans of this game and dev updates have declined to a near-zero pace.

The game has amazing potential to be both an outstanding game and have a very loyal community. Build your game then the community will follow and grow. I know the dev team has few numbers and are creating this game to be released for free, but it has come a good distance from being scratch and should continue moving forward in development in order to get the goals finished and move on to the future goals.

~ Swaff

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
You are completely right of course [MENTION=809]Swaffy[/MENTION]. We are well aware that updates have been few and far between this year - it's a problem which we will fix are fixing.

The good news is we have updates in the pipeline and more in planning.

drummer93

I don't like to sound like a flatterer, but if we are a loyal community is because we want. TW team not owe us anything. They are making a free game in their free time, between their responsabilities (studies, work,...), and when the game comes out, it will be like a gift to us, for nothing in return, just a big "thanks"

Aniallator

Well I just went for a month without Internet and I was really hoping to be greeted to the realm of Wi-Fi by a new update :( I've heard there's an update "in the works" for a while now, hope it's coming soon!

drummer93

Well I just went for a month without Internet and I was really hoping to be greeted to the realm of Wi-Fi by a new update :( I've heard there's an update "in the works" for a while now, hope it's coming soon!

one month without internet? oh my god...

Aniallator

I asked a coconut crab for directions to the nearest Internet connection. It shouldn't surprise you that he didn't know (though I may have been surprised at the time), so I just ate him for dinner instead.

Last edited:

Sydd

I'd bet some cookies too, unfortunately, should I lose, my gold plated camel delivery service would take years to arrive! Not to mention that damn camel is greedy, he'd probably finish the cookies himself. (/s)

Status
Not open for further replies.