• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

War Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

About the plot. I'm such an aviation fan that it doesn't matter. You get to see The battle from many different points of view, and you get to see some of the most important engagements. As a result, the film is very historically accurate, and us plane nerds love it.

Too bad it failed at the box office and it means we probably won't get another movie like it...

Totally agree with you 100%! We get bloody Red Tails indeed!

[MENTION=1]General Naga[/MENTION], the spacebar doesn't work, I have to do space somewhere else and copy paste it here. [MENTION=2177]Simon[/MENTION] has the same problem too.

Flare

Vanguard Backer
Totally agree with you 100%! We get bloody Red Tails indeed!

[MENTION=1]General Naga[/MENTION], the spacebar doesn't work, I have to do space somewhere else and copy paste it here. [MENTION=2177]Simon[/MENTION] has the same problem too.
I have the same problem, if I go to Advanced Reply it works though.

Aniallator

I highly recommend Dunkirk (1958) to any who haven't seen it, it's an excellent film that portrays the evacuation of Dunkirk and the events leading to it from the eyes of a British section stranded in France and a handful of British civilians who sail to Dunkirk to help in the evacuation.

@General Naga, the spacebar doesn't work, I have to do space somewhere else and copy paste it here. @Simon has the same problem too.

I have this as well.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games

Which OS/Browser?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I use Chrome every day on the site without issue so I must admit I am a bit baffled but it's clearly an issue which needs to be hunted down asap.

Could you please confirm which version of Chrome you are running? Do you have any extensions installed?

Aniallator

I use Chrome every day on the site without issue so I must admit I am a bit baffled but it's clearly an issue which needs to be hunted down asap.

Could you please confirm which version of Chrome you are running? Do you have any extensions installed?

Latest version, 54.0.2840.99. I wouldn't consider it a serious bug, as for me at least it occurs about half the time, and it's easily resolved by pressing enter to create a new line above where you started writing.

FlyingR

Is there any (good/realistic) movie on the German invasion of Poland, from the German perspective? Am I asking too much?

FlyingR

Here's a list of the top 10 most realistic movies, according to veterans, to watch on the holidays!

I saw Restrepo last week and it's pretty intense, definitely recommend it!

Status
Not open for further replies.