• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

What have you made recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roughbeak

No words can explain :eek:... wow. Just pure epic volcol!

Any chance of getting this to Traction Wars with the "Battle of France" coming up? :D

Pjosip

Vanguard Backer
Oh my god, such talent :)

Man if it is to judge by the things you guys make, TW is going to be the best.

volcol

99% done now - a couple of texture tweaks and some edits to the render, then that's my 3D done for university. Joy

Ts4EVER

Time for some shameless plugging... I recently finished my Omaha Beach map for FH2.

Kevino

Vanguard Friend
its dead sexy, still miss the original bf42 version though (please do that version too)

Roughbeak

Another road texture preview, again, featuring my upcoming map. :)

EDIT:

Old > New>

I was not satisfied with previous version of this texture, and I improved it significantly. :)

I forgot to mention this texture was heavily modified by hand painting it in Photoshop.

Last edited:

volcol

Final render for university advanced 3D - glad its over. Some vital learning curves - but importantly, one of the most fun experiences in university :)

Roughbeak

I am happy I finally came around to learn basic modeling and texturing in 3ds Max. :)

Currently, that transition from brick to door is hideous.

Texturing is a bit low quality, but that could be the stretching in Photoshop.

Perhaps those green lines need to be removed also...

Roughbeak

Yes Haha I know. :p

I am working on my upcoming map still, so this house was just to hold off my thirst of modeling/texturing for a little while. ;)

volcol

Some WIP ww1 udk work for university. Got one grade back so far, which I was very pleased with :D so hopefully I'll do as well with this.

and some edits to the colour

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.