• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

What have you made recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roughbeak

I think i perfected it, below is my WIP map I have been working on about 3 weeks. 2 more weeks should do it - showcase map. :)

Hope you could give some opinions and maybe some likes. :D

Last edited:

Roughbeak

Above, there is still loads of work to do on the map, but I am still working on it! ;)

Recently I have been intrigued by modeling and here are some of my examples below.

Well... I had to start from somewhere. :p

With a help of a tutorial, I am quite pleased with this design. :)

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Been an insanely busy time with uni the past 3 weeks and here is one of the view-able things to come out of it. It's a trailer for our short film that we must create from scratch. The sound isn't perfect on this as we were very rushed, but I think it could have turned out a whole lot worse.

It's called Ephemeral and I wrote it so you know it's going to be awful great.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Oh me again...

I took part in a competition remixing/remaking/re-whateveryouwanttocallit to a Hans Zimmer track. It was great fun to work on, and probably the closest I and most others will get to working with him, but the result is pretty cool.

Can listen to it below, and if you have a Soundcloud account would be marvelous if you were to sign in on the page and click the like button :3

Bleeding Fingers / Competition

It was limited to 120 seconds long, and because I'm so awful at lengths it ended up at 4+minutes. But, as rules exist I edited it down, perhaps after the competition has finished I'll upload the full-length one.

Roughbeak

I guess I could show some of my terrain textures in my upcoming map, enjoy. :)

Obviously modified in Photoshop to showcase. ;)

Last edited:

volcol

working on an ian mckellen sculpt (as magneto) for university, tempted to convert it to a British high commander mesh :D

volcol

I use mudbox mainly, I have used zbursh but much prefer mudbox - much easier to use and still pretty damn powerful

Roughbeak

Sorry for triple posting, but I got another texture preview! Only Photoshop and Crazybump got these churned out. :)

It's a 1024x1024 texture size

I tried to base it off this one

Status
Not open for further replies.