• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

What's the most terrible World War II movie you've ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

I think I've got the formula to make a cheap blockbuster film:

Airplane + terrorists/snakes/spiders/flying sharks/flying sharks driven by nazi zombies/just nazis + someone like Bruce Willis as the main character = Blockbuster!

Please don't forget Sharknado and Piranhacondas.

Kevino

Vanguard Friend

Lights, Camera, Awful ? Could These Be The Worst WW2 Movies Ever Made? | Militaryhistorynow.com

Africandave

Inglourious Basterds

Really didn't like it - probably my growing discontent with Quentin Tarantinos' increasingly crappy films.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Inglourious Basterds

Really didn't like it - probably my growing discontent with Quentin Tarantinos' increasingly crappy films.

You know I was really struggling to find a WW2 I truly hated (even Red Tails wasn't completely awful...) but then you reminded me of Inglorious Bastards.. +1 for worst WW2 film of all time.

Simon

I think Inglorious Bastards were aiming more to comedy and not to realism. They also got 8.3 rating on IMDB

mmiedzianyy

I think Inglorious Bastards were aiming more to comedy and not to realism. They also got 8.3 rating on IMDB
Agree, imo it is not a WWII movie but action film set in WWII scene.

Wysłane z mojego ALE-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Simon

Agree, imo it is not a WWII movie but action film set in WWII scene.

Wysłane z mojego ALE-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Off topic here, you have a nice phone lol "Wysłane z mojego ALE-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka"

And how do I know? Because I understand what it says :p

mmiedzianyy

Off topic here, you have a nice phone lol "Wysłane z mojego ALE-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka"

And how do I know? Because I understand what it says :p
And i would understund this in Slovenian :D
[MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] - totally agree with you! He was playing like a rambo, not as a soldier.. but maybe, maybe war looks like this? <hip fire japanese 200 metres range headshot>

Wys&#322;ane z mojego ALE-L21 przy u&#380;yciu Tapatalka

Crackonosh

As long as we count 2nd Sino-Japanese war as part of WW2, it simply HAS to be the 7 Man Army.

Just look at this video with quite correct name.

Aniallator

As long as we count 2nd Sino-Japanese war as part of WW2, it simply HAS to be the 7 Man Army.

Just look at this video with quite correct name.

Wow, and I thought I knew cheesy! I really need to get my hands on Generation War, that show looks amazing. I can't help but imagine TW when I watch this...

Last edited:

Feldmeijer

You know I was really struggling to find a WW2 I truly hated (even Red Tails wasn't completely awful...) but then you reminded me of Inglorious Bastards.. +1 for worst WW2 film of all time.

Ah! You remind me of old times... in the beginning of this thread we were having the very same discussion! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.