• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Community Newsletter #3: Battalion Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

litchu

one day, when millions and millions of people are playing this game, these wallpapers are going to be worth fortunes. But i've got no time to sell it, i need to play the game!

And further more i'd like to congratulate everyone with the achievement of 1000 members ;)

Davies

Vanguard Friend
I'd love to help with TW, but I don't know how to code and the Military Historian position recommends a Degree in Military History and I don't have anything near to that. xD

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
I'd love to help with TW, but I don't know how to code and the Military Historian position recommends a Degree in Military History and I don't have anything near to that. xD

I'm still after a tea servant that Naga so rudely refused to recruit for me...

In all seriousness, your way of helping will be playing it, and playing it again, and telling your friends how much you love playing it, then playing it some more! Can't make a game without players :) Or sound designers; come make 'splosions with me :D

I love this community, you're all so grateful
and kind :3

VonMudra

Our community may be small, but you guys who are watching in anticipation and making this forum active are going to be the bedrock that forms what I hope will be a solid, growing community. We honestly do appreciate everything you guys post here, and hope you stick around for the journey. It's going to be good. :)

Spush

Man you guys are just pumping stuff out like crazy. Looks very promising. Keep it up, can't wait to try this beasty when it does get released ;), and congratulations to the newer developers.

thefallen

WOOHOO!!! thanks for the update! :D

when this is released....as the origional megatron once sad: "LET THE SLAUGHTER BEGIN!!!"

Roughbeak

Do not want to be vain here, but this looks awesome! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.