• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Community Newsletter #3: Battalion Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swaffy

i just noticed it had my name on it. Now i feel special *Blushes*
Yeah, I found myself with a big awkward smile too.

I am thankful to have found this project early on, it has such an interesting development team with outstanding skills. It has been a pleasure seeing how parts of this game are being made and how it's all coming together like a near perfectly-fitting puzzle piece. If my computer doesn't have a strong enough GPU to run this game, then I'm not going to wait to buy one. (And it'll allow me to play ArmA 3 on higher settings too!)

~ Swaff

P.S. (link) My messy desktop littered with modding stuff!

CRUSADER

Hmm, I thought I was one of the first 1000 members seeming this thread was only made a couple of days ago and I made my account a few weeks ago...Oh well, I can't complain really I haven't been active at all because of work. Hope the gifts you guys got was good :)

Roughbeak

Hmm, I thought I was one of the first 1000 members seeming this thread was only made a couple of days ago and I made my account a few weeks ago...Oh well, I can't complain really I haven't been active at all because of work. Hope the gifts you guys got was good :)
It looks like this. :D

Though I think I can guarantee you will get the "first 2000" member icon. ;)

Sir Apple

Thank you for all the awesome replies guys!

This is our most replied-to news update thread in the history of Traction Wars :D

Roughbeak

I'm getting so excited for TW, I typed accidentally "Traction Wars" in google (while I was trying to go to another site). :p

Btw.. we reached 52 replies with this thread, more than any other thread (as Sir Apple said). :D

PenDragon

Yeh i am register on the forums a long time.. but now i am going to be active because its keep getting closer and closer to be able to play this game.

I cant wait.
I need a game like this.

thanks for a wallpaper i like it

Sir Apple

Yeh i am register on the forums a long time.. but now i am going to be active because its keep getting closer and closer to be able to play this game.

I cant wait.
I need a game like this.

thanks for a wallpaper i like it

Well then, welcome to the community! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.