• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Community Questions: Ask the Devs

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
As a change from our normal updates we thought it might be fun to do a "community questions" update focused around answering questions from the community (that's you by the way).

Whilst we try to answer all your questions here on the forum we don't always manage it on other websites so whilst we may have already answered it here on the forum it might be worth asking again. You never know you might get a longer answer ;)

We'll pick our favourite questions and feature them in one of our upcoming updates.

Last edited:

sHaKeNbAkE

I love what I have seen in regards to the media for weapons and some tank videos...any chance of seeing some video samples of infantry moving/shooting? :laugh:

Duke

Hello!

I would like to know more about the suppression effects, aiming system (weapons sway, covers, focus/hold breath, getting too close to the wall, etc.) grenades (cooking,fuse reliability), bullet penetration, ballistics and the voice chat.

Thank you for this thread! Keep up the good work! ;)

Seager

Ballistics is something i would really like to hear about, and if the weapons will be customizable, for being WW2 there must be a few modificactions to the Thompson M1A1, a 50 round drum, forward inegrated grip, flash hider, etc. Like RO2.

litchu

What kind of destruction will be featured in the game? Can we expect to blow up buildings or will it be restricted to just smashing up windows and tables?

VonMudra

Ballistics is something i would really like to hear about, and if the weapons will be customizable, for being WW2 there must be a few modificactions to the Thompson M1A1, a 50 round drum, forward inegrated grip, flash hider, etc. Like RO2.

No, there weren't, and RO2 is terrible for historical accuracy.

Kevino

Vanguard Friend
how many traction wars devs/contributors are/were fh and fh2 devs/contributors?

Status
Not open for further replies.