• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Most anticipated game

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Medevial:TW has a special place in my heart purely because of the significance of the period in English history. In terms of gameplay though I preferred Rome:TW.

We are of course forgetting Orcs Must Die 2 which is out later this month I believe :p

Trailer:

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
Metro 2033: Last Light!

[video=youtube;EdlA__Sv1VU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdlA__Sv1VU[/video]

So... awesome!

Maniche

I did not follow the Thread but, Metro Last light looks damn epic from what i've seen yet.

Also ArmA 3 will be a 700hrs spent game like the 2nd of the serie.
Can't wait 'Nymore !!

-Squirrel

I'm waiting on Watch Dogs, atm. Also GTA V, not sure which I want more. Chicago, or Los Angelos in the middle of the sea and surrounding areas? Hacking, or, um, grand theft auto? Oh the possibilities.

Alex

Funny looking back on old posts, and noticing that the games you've been waiting for have came out already, and some very old. :)

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Funny looking back on old posts, looking back on old posts. :p Indeed Metro Last Light did come out, I admit that I got bored and never finished it :/

I am also sad to admit I have no games I'm looking forward to releasing yet. HOW CAN THIS BE?!

Alex

Funny looking back on old posts, looking back on old posts. :p Indeed Metro Last Light did come out, I admit that I got bored and never finished it :/

I am also sad to admit I have no games I'm looking forward to releasing yet. HOW CAN THIS BE?!
yxWK7tn.jpg
You were saying?

thens

Primarily Traction Wars and Festung Europa.
Additionally I'm awaiting more gameplay footage for Star Wars Battlecry.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Looked back at the first page of this thread to see [MENTION=195]hannibaldinski[/MENTION] looking forward to Battlefield 3... Awkward

Don't actually have anything on my radar right now, but I am certain of what [MENTION=1]General Naga[/MENTION] is anticipating...

FlyingR

Looked back at the first page of this thread to see @hannibaldinski looking forward to Battlefield 3... Awkward

That's not awkward, awkward is that people actually believed that HL3 would come out... :D

This year there's not any game that catches my attention except Iron Armada maybe. Ubisoft is going "big" with For Honor and Ghost Recon

Roughbeak

The game Blackwake is actually released, but the future updates I am waiting excitedly for! For a brief, the game is a first person naval based action shooter, you can play as a pirate or an Englishman. :)

Save 10% on Blackwake on Steam

The game is so intense you need a drink o' tea or rum to calm your nerves..

Esu21

Are you guys into resurrecting resurrected threads? ;)

Of course my most anticipated game is TW, but in a second close place Star Citizen. Can't wait for 3.0 and beyond!

Aniallator

Are you guys into resurrecting resurrected threads? ;)

Of course my most anticipated game is TW, but in a second close place Star Citizen. Can't wait for 3.0 and beyond!

I haven't had a chance to try Star Citizen but I've followed along with development a bit, it looks incredible!

Status
Not open for further replies.