• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

The Hi I'm New Thread

drummer93

Nice.

So, what should I do for fun here?

well...

if you like WWII history, you can post something, make a question, or maybe open a debate about some aspect or event.

if you like militaria, we have a thread about it

if you like art (3d models, pictures, concept art, music....) we usually share our creations with the community

if you want to propose something about the game, you can do it, and we will make funny debates about it. Your ideas are very important!

we are a very active community, you will make a lot of friends. Oh, sometimes we play together :p

Last edited:

Dante009

Hey people of TW!

I´m Crackonosh and I am new here, Dante showed me this place. I´m mostly playing Axis in games like this one, but I guess I´ll play as British here.

HA! good to see you here mate I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay in this forum!! :)

MaverickFM

Pathfinder Games
Welcome [MENTION=2997]Crackonosh[/MENTION]! Good to have you here!

A year and a half, my dear drummer, a year and a half! It'll be a year and a half, I assure you!

A year and a half to two years depending on the teams progress. We will keep you updated as soon as we have a more specific time-frame!

MaverickFM

Pathfinder Games
[MENTION=2997]Crackonosh[/MENTION] [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION]

Have faith in Naga cracking the whip long before then!

Zainab

I will appreciate TW developers , They are doing hard work and developing this game even some of them are doing part-time jobs. ;)

So, I will wait for the game!

Esu21

In 2 years I'll be in University and I won't be able to play more than an hour a day :(! So,you know,half a year before would be great,that or realising the game in 6 years xD

BTW,welcome to TW Crackonosh!