• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

The Hi I'm New Thread

FlyingR

That's because the last few updates haven't been too interesting :confused: Hopefully that changes tomorrow!

That's not nice mate, come on, let's give them a break, we shouldn't complain, they are actually putting a lot of effort into this. Every update we learn something new about the game or the devs themselves.

Aniallator

That's not nice mate, come on, let's give them a break, we shouldn't complain, they are actually putting a lot of effort into this. Every update we learn something new about the game or the devs themselves.

I know, I know, and I know they do, I'm just being honest. I enjoy every update, some are just more "so... what's going to be in the next update?" than others. What I'd give to have a whole update about the MG 34, or about mounting bayonets, that kind of thing...

FlyingR

I know, I know, and I know they do, I'm just being honest. I enjoy every update, some are just more "so... what's going to be in the next update?" than others. What I'd give to have a whole update about the MG 34, or about mounting bayonets, that kind of thing...

Yeah I understand, sometimes it sucks that we don't get what to see what we really want, but we gotta appreciate that before both of us were here, there wasn't any bi/tri-weekly updates, rather than more than 3 weeks or months. :p

Those updates will come, just gotta wait. Imagine how [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION] or people that were here before him must feel hahaha.

What I would like to know above all is an update with features rather than weapons themselves.

Aniallator

Yeah I understand, sometimes it sucks that we don't get what to see what we really want, but we gotta appreciate that before both of us were here, there wasn't any bi/tri-weekly updates, rather than more than 3 weeks or months. :p

Those updates will come, just gotta wait. Imagine how @drummer93 or people that were here before him must feel hahaha.

I remember when it was months before we had the "Eighty-Eight" update... we really are quite lucky to have updates this frequent :)

What I would like to know above all is an update with features rather than weapons themselves.

That'd be great and all, but I'm sorry... I just have to see my Germans :D

FlyingR

I remember when it was months before we had the "Eighty-Eight" update... we really are quite lucky to have updates this frequent :)

That'd be great and all, but I'm sorry... I just have to see my Germans :D

Yeah man, it got better for us :D

Naaah, forget it. Features first. The Germans can wait, they've been waiting for many years now, a bit longer won't hurt us!

drummer93

pfff I remember the first thing that I saw about TW, the Bren weapon preview. I fell in love. Was a long time ago... :p

Zulnex

Vanguard Backer
Hello everyone. I am new as well. I have just found out about Traction Wars and I am quite impressed.
Take care everyone.

Archer336

Hey guys. New to this site, I heard of Traction Wars a quite a little while ago but with my horrible memory, I almost forgot about it before making an account here. I've already said my hello through the screenshots thread, however I'll use this to give my official greetings to everybody. Really looking forward into seeing Traction Wars in action, meanwhile I'll use ArmA, Project Reality and the Red Orchestra games to keep me occupied for now.

I hope to be active on the forums and join in with fun looking threads here.

FlyingR

Welcome [MENTION=4701]Zulnex[/MENTION] and welcome once again Archer, there's a lot of content to read through and to discuss as well (such as the medic system) and also you guys should definitely come by TW's Discord Channel: Discord

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Welcome to [MENTION=4674]Archer336[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4701]Zulnex[/MENTION] - always nice to see new faces :)