• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

The Hi I'm New Thread

Aniallator

[MENTION=2473]Esu21[/MENTION] whenever we do some Weekend Madness again, you should play :) I won't be able to play till I'm somewhere that has decent Internet, so two or three weeks from now. But maybe you guys could squad up in PR before then. You have Project Reality, yes?

Aniallator

I do,and it would be really awesome to play it xD But first it has to be Xmas or some period were Im not busy. Oh,and I must get a new mic. @mmiedzianyy , hadn't you told me a good and cheap mic that I could buy?

You sure you'd be busy? Because we'd do it on Saturday or Sunday, at 8:00 PM UTC+2.

mmiedzianyy

I do,and it would be really awesome to play it xD But first it has to be Xmas or some period were Im not busy. Oh,and I must get a new mic. @mmiedzianyy , hadn't you told me a good and cheap mic that I could buy?
Zalman ZM-MIC1. Very cheap and good, i don't remember any complains from anyone :)

JarryHead

Hi all! I just decided to finally join the forums now. I first saw TW on moddb a couple of years ago, and have been following the development on and off since. The release of PR:WW2 last month reminded me to come check in here again.

Like all of you, I have been waiting for a new, fun and realistic WW2 infantry game for years. I enjoyed playing Resistance & Liberation while it lasted. I couldn't pit any enjoyment out of H&G.

I used to play a lot of War Thunder, but only played a few rounds in the last year. I've been playing PR fairly consistently for the last 7 years and now I'm playing Squad as well.

Anyhow, looking forward to see the progress of TW development this year!

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Welcome to the community [MENTION=3398]JarryHead[/MENTION]! I used to play PR back in the day (although sadly not recently) - so we've probably exchanged shots on more than one occasion ;)

FlyingR

Welcome [MENTION=3398]JarryHead[/MENTION]! Finally someone posts in this thread rather than posting in other sub-forums (General Discussion)!
Probably we have crossed path in PR and PR:WWII and now I'm going to start playing R&L!

Enjoy this community mate and looking forward to your suggestions! :)
[MENTION=1]General Naga[/MENTION] I didn't know you played PR! Why did you stop? And did you try PR:WWII?

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
@General Naga I didn't know you played PR! Why did you stop? And did you try PR:WWII?

Does downloading it count? I was half hoping to join the social but just didn't have time in the end. I didn't stop for any particular reason but since I stopped it's changed so radically I'd have to start by reading the manual cover to cover...

Aniallator

Does downloading it count? I was half hoping to join the social but just didn't have time in the end. I didn't stop for any particular reason but since I stopped it's changed so radically I'd have to start by reading the manual cover to cover...

Well if you can ever find the time, it's still a blast!