• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

The Hi I'm New Thread

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
That would give you the games Crysis Warhead (the singleplayer game) & the game Crysis Wars (the multiplayer game which is what we're actually modding)

Crysis Warhead does not ship with a map editor though but there should be one released very soon now along with the SDK.

So the short answer is yes it would be all you need to buy to work with us, a free download will be released soon with the extra material needed. You would still need to complete a trial task though to join the team so I wouldn't recommend buying the game just to join our team at this stage :)

Ekoms

Hi, I'm new  :p :p :p

My name is Ekoms, I'm 18, and I'm from the USA.

I applied to the team as a 2d artist a few moments ago, so we'll see how that goes.

I'm pretty new to modding, but I love learning new things and would love to help out around here.

cya around  8)

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
A warm welcome to the forums Ekoms!

I just received your application and will be sending back a reply soon. :)

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
I'm new here as well, but I've already made some topics and new comments on existing threads.

I'm also on a trial to be perhaps a developer at TW, so I'm looking forward to the progress on my trial.

Kind regards,
Maniche

Bob_Bobber0

Maniche, welcome to TW. I've talked with you on msn extensively and I cannot wait for you to finish with your trial period so we can bring you aboard! hehe

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
How did I not see this!

Welcome to the Community maniche - I look forward to seeing what you can do in your trial.

Big fish

thread for new people  :-X

Well hi i'm ben(big fish), apparently 15...  some people say i'm good at things but i think there lieing.  i like drawing and making programs that dont actually do anything! and some cgi stuffy things....

(shields up)

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
LOL - we don't have any flaming on TW Community so you can put your shields back down ;)

Welcome to the community Big Fish - I've seen some of your work on Crymod in the past and it looked great :)

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
Re: The Hi I'm New Thread

Goodevening all! Or goodmorning, it's 1:00 in the morning.

Anyway, let me introduce myself.

I'm Fuchs, 16 years old, amateur historian living in the Netherlands.
Age says nothing, gentlemen!

My goal is to help this mod with it's noble cause by supplying it with historical knowledge.

That line was very poetric may I say so.

Oh yeah, as you see I don't have an avatar, to noob to get it working, ya know.

Well that was my first post here, I hope it's glamorous and hyperactive enough. A grande entr? or something like that.

Alright, alright, I'll stop  :D

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Welcome to the community Fuchs!

To change your avatar go to Profile>Modify Profile>Forum Profile

Then you can choose either to use on from the default library, link to one hosted offsite or upload your own. The maximum size for an avatar is 100x100px

If you have any problems just shout :)