• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Totally Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceCroissant

Hey guys,

Apologies for the lack of comms, we've all been very busy at the moment and we didn't feel the update was ready to go out on Friday so it got pushed back. Stay tuned, but don't stay up late waiting for it for another few days :)

Simon

Hey guys,

Apologies for the lack of comms, we've all been very busy at the moment and we didn't feel the update was ready to go out on Friday so it got pushed back. Stay tuned, but don't stay up late waiting for it for another few days :)

No problem, take your time.

FlyingR

Yeah [MENTION=2158]SpaceCroissant[/MENTION] , like Simon said, take your time and thanks for letting us know, we are sort of pacient :D

Aniallator

Really appreciate the response [MENTION=2158]SpaceCroissant[/MENTION], I can sleep in peace now xD Patiently and eagerly awaiting the mystery update! I don't want to get my hopes up too far, but I have a wonderful feeling that this update is going to blow all the others out of the water :D

Aniallator

FlyingR

That was ****ing fantastic!!!! I loved it!! xDxD

Very very very original trailer and name! One of the best trailers ever. Good find @drummer93!

I didn't want it to end!

Killen

Battalion 1944 uses mo-cap... but running animations look like poop :(

Days of War instead, looks cool but too many muzzle flashes imho!

Status
Not open for further replies.