• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Totally Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

litchu

Due to thread rules I couldn't post this in the "Picture of the Day" thread, but I still want to share it with you ( Netherlands American Cemetery Margraten ):

Simon

Yesterday it was an anniversary of Tito's death. You might ask "Who's Tito?" He was a leader of Yugoslavia. And its shame how such a great country failed and what followed afterwards.

Simon

Crush: "You know how beautiful my boyfriend is?"

Me:

Simon

[MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] I don't think she has one, I think it was more sarcasm (I'm not sure, but I hope it was)

But we are good friends and last couple of days we are talking a lot and sometimes we also laugh (basically in 99.9% of conversations).
Problem is I end on 15th June and its the last year so after 1st September we are in different schools.

mmiedzianyy

This green uniform makes me think: "Is this happening? Past in Battlefield? WWII, I? Really?! PLEASEE!"

Or im just wrong and its underwear matched to a space suit.. ;(

Simon

Oh my god, if this isn't sick then idk what is. (except TW updates) #ripCoD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.