• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Totally Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subass39

What do you get when you combine these three things together?
DrumBoy1.jpg243b47d294f41696899a16e8a1d41171.jpganti-aircraft-missile-system-heavy-vehicle-6714031.jpg

The almighty Doof Wagon!8)
Highly recommended to play this video in *Mad* Max volume (See what i did there?):rolleyes:

Deaf/10
#ByeByeEars

Simon

FlyingR

[MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION], clear your Inbox please! :)
[MENTION=1]General Naga[/MENTION], please make the total amount of PMs sent and receive total at least 50! For the love of Cthulhu pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Simon

Prom tomorrow, I'm very nervous. Wish me luck guys so I don't make any mistakes while dancing.

Simon

Just be careful and use condoms!

It's not that kind of prom, its primary school (it's 9 years of it here) and at the end of 9th year you do a dance similar to prom, but no alcohol. Just programe and dancing that's all. And it can get emotional since we are called best generation by teachers (we are all 15 lol)

#HornyFlyingR

mmiedzianyy

At the age od 15 you can still make someone pregnant so i don't know why not to use them. The world is changing, people start doing it at younger age, so.. listen to the older fellow, FlyingR is right :>

Aniallator

At the age od 15 you can still make someone pregnant so i don't know why not to use them. The world is changing, people start doing it at younger age, so.. listen to the older fellow, FlyingR is right :>

I think he means he's not going to hook up with anybody rather than he wouldn't use a condom :p

FlyingR

Wise words, preach it to him brother!

3osyxj.jpg

@Aniallator we are just fooling around!

But being serious here [MENTION=2177]Simon[/MENTION], to get all the ladies just tell them you already have 5 medals in TW... The girls will all want to dance with you, for real.

For real.

mmiedzianyy

[MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION]
It's very effective, im using this all the time.
Just tell them, that you were the first 2000 of choosen ones to know about TW. But you don't have to go into details. IT'S ENOUGH.

[MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION]. True! Even if it was/is sex related conversation, it's the right place!

Status
Not open for further replies.