• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

War Thunder General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pvt_Larry

I'm not so much of a dedicated player, I really like War Thunder but I'm still in Tier II.

I find myself switching back to biplanes every once in a while though, those beginner battles always entertain me.

Sir Apple

Ki-84 is best fighter. I am now trying to master the N1K2, harder but also not bad.

Yeah, the only real issue I run into is when the cannons on the japanese fighters go dry, the machine guns are pretty weak and it is difficult to take down allied fighters, especially US fighters. Because of this I normally just wait for cannon to reload before taking on any serious dog fights (or pick a fighter with all cannons).

Last edited:

Sir Apple

Finally a city map for ground forces is announced! Looks great :)

[video=youtube;iNpwg4_5F3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNpwg4_5F3I[/video]

YouAreEmpty

Hello everyone. I'm a player from War Thunder and new to this forum. I mainly play Realistic Battles most of the time, and if you need any advice in RB, I can give a one or two for almost all aircraft except jets since I havn't been playing much recently to do the grind.

siben

I have been playing a lot in the Japanse sabre the past week and i must say its the best aircraft so far. Its the first time ever in this game that is am the fastest one out there. Feels so great to cruise at over 1000km/h while nobody can keep up to you even when they dive. And nobody can run away from you, not even that pesky german cl13. I also have not managed to rip my wings of yet with it;

Feldmeijer

So apparently I heard that they will be adding the Heinkel He 177 Greif to the game? I wonder if they will make the engines historical accurate... (most likely not :p)

hannibaldinski

TW Developer
So apparently I heard that they will be adding the Heinkel He 177 Greif to the game? I wonder if they will make the engines historical accurate... (most likely not :p)

Wasn't that plane like used in a odd way like dive bombing making it brake it own wings all the time? When I was a kit I had a model kit of this plane. SO BIG :)

Status
Not open for further replies.