• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Website Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roughbeak

Hey

I have to say again, this new forum is cool, well done!

One question on the forum, may we have those nationality flags waving by our names, like we did before? Thanks! :)

Killen

Yesterday, i saw on the bottom-left of my display the following options (if i remember correct): For Valor 4.0, For Valor 5.0, For Mobile 2.2. What are these?

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Yesterday, i saw on the bottom-left of my display the following options (if i remember correct): For Valor 4.0, For Valor 5.0, For Mobile 2.2. What are these?

For Valour 4.0 & Mobile 2.2 are the two old websites, one for desktops and one for mobiles. For Valour 5.0 (what you're looking at) works for mobiles/tablets & desktops.

FlyingR

- Making polls do not work? It just gives you the option of choosing how many options you want, but it doesn't show you where to write them??

- When trying to insert a video, the box is waaaaaaay to wide, and I'm not able to see the Accept/Cancel since it's off screen. I have to press Enter in order to insert the url.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
- Making polls do not work? It just gives you the option of choosing how many options you want, but it doesn't show you where to write them??

A separate window is displayed after the thread has been created if you've chosen the number of options when creating the thread. It's a bit unusual I know but just the way vBulletin has always done it. Alternatively you can add a poll to an existing thread you started by using the Tools drop-down.

- When trying to insert a video, the box is waaaaaaay to wide, and I'm not able to see the Accept/Cancel since it's off screen. I have to press Enter in order to insert the url.

Fixed. Thanks for the report :)

FlyingR

This is what the website looks in my cellphone (IPhone, Safari), everything overlaps so I can't click a few things.

IMG_2439.jpg

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
If you mean Java Scripts yeah, I just did, made the website load faster but still has the overlap.

Which phone is it and what's the OS version? The site has been extensively tested on iOS so I'm not sure why you're getting that issue. I will investigate however!

FlyingR

You do realise Apple release a new software version everyday and a new iPhone every week? #LetThePlatformWarsBegin

Hahahahaha it's true and also the battery sucks. I have Android (Huawei) as well but I feel it is slower and sloppy, hence I prefer iPhones, and the apps in general are better for iPhone! :D #ThePlatformWarsHaveBegun (?)

Naga, the OS version is 8.3. Thanks for checking into it! :)

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Hahahahaha it's true and also the battery sucks. I have Android (Huawei) as well but I feel it is slower and sloppy, hence I prefer iPhones, and the apps in general are better for iPhone! :D #ThePlatformWarsHaveBegun (?)

Naga, the OS version is 8.3. Thanks for checking into it! :)

Thanks. This bug looks similar to the IE one so could well be they are linked. Knowing the OS version might help as I know it works on iOS9.

FlyingR

Hey Naga, for some reason I am not able to see the Community Questions forum, it says that no threads exist.

FlyingR

This is how the site still looks when I use Safari on my iPhone

Now I started using Tapatalk, which is way better!

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Which iPhone is that [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] and have you got JavaScript disabled? The mobile menu is driven by JavaScript.

I tested it on 5C and 6 but I couldn't get my hands on a 4S

FlyingR

Which iPhone is that [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] and have you got JavaScript disabled? The mobile menu is driven by JavaScript.

I tested it on 5C and 6 but I couldn't get my hands on a 4S

Java is disabled yeah, it's iPhone 5.

Also, why is it that I am not able to check Community Questions? It says that it is private.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Java is disabled yeah, it's iPhone 5.

Also, why is it that I am not able to check Community Questions? It says that it is private.

Having Javascript/Scripts disabled would certainly do it. A script free version may come in the future but it's not a priority for us at the moment as we're focused on things that go wizz and bang (I'm sure you understand) :p

The community questions forum is where we get the questions/answers we feature in the Community Questions articles which we do periodically so the threads inside are only visible to the community members who have asked a question and the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.