• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Website Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummer93

I want to report a very strange bug. The user [MENTION=2267]B.Kavanagh[/MENTION] hasn't got a profile O.O. When I tried to access to his profile this happened:

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I want to report a very strange bug. The user @B.Kavanagh hasn't got a profile O.O. When I tried to access to his profile this happened:

Well that's different. I'll have to do some rummaging* to work out what's going on there.

*technical term

EDIT: I think this is now fixed although I'll need to do more testing. Thank you for the report! It could have taken me a very long time to stumble across it. Anything else you notice please do let me know.

Last edited:

Pjosip

Vanguard Backer
Somehow, I had over 100 likes appear in my notifications feed out of thin air. After clicking it the page displayed that there's nothing to show.
Can't reproduce.

FlyingR

Naga, would it be possible to have the private messages reach like a max 50 msgs or something. 15 sent and 15 received is not a lot and there has to be a constant delete of the PMs! Unless of course you need to pay for a larger amount of space and such.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Naga, would it be possible to have the private messages reach like a max 50 msgs or something. 15 sent and 15 received is not a lot and there has to be a constant delete of the PMs! Unless of course you need to pay for a larger amount of space and such.

I'll look into it for you.

FlyingR

Sorry for butting in, but wouldn't it be more efficient to download notepad from Chrome or Firefox extensions?

Status
Not open for further replies.