• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

What games are you playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
In war thunder it's one player per aircraft - the gunners are AI. It's not ideal but works if all you want is a casual air battle after a long day.

Pjosip

Vanguard Backer
In war thunder it's one player per aircraft - the gunners are AI. It's not ideal but works if all you want is a casual air battle after a long day.

But perhaps there could be an option to bring in a friend instead of AI.

Similar could be with tanks.

Sir Apple

Nah its not really that type of game. AI gunners can be brutally accurate though (more so then real players), you just have to train them up :)

Sir Apple

Love me some War Thunder. Even more so, I love them British fighters!

Owning the enemy team this badly should be illegal :D

Skr13

Now I'm playing Iron Front as mod in Arma 2 and 3, in my case the arma 2 version. The AI is not bad and the graphics are good enough for a interesting gameplay.

Alex

While waiting for Traction Wars, do you suggest any good free World War II games that can kill time?
I recently bought Iron Front Liberation 1944 and Rising Storm/Red Orchestra II, but that's not keeping me occupied enough.
No arcade games please, I prefer realism. :)

Koenigstiger

While waiting for Traction Wars, do you suggest any good free World War II games that can kill time?
I recently bought Iron Front Liberation 1944 and Rising Storm/Red Orchestra II, but that's not keeping me occupied enough.
No arcade games please, I prefer realism. :)

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 have some fantastic mods

I'd suggest the immersion mod on the steam workshop that changes a few gameplay mechanics and skins, audio too, etc.

Heroes and Generals is free, it's kind of arcady (or it was the last time I played it) BUT THERE'S BIKES YOU CAN RIDE!

Koenigstiger

I'm playing nothing at the moment (sadly :( )

PC was recently kill, I need to replace the CPU but instead decided to just upgrade the whole system as this one although still capable of playing current gen stuff is in dire need of replacing.

Alex

Ah yes, I've played Heroes and Generals but I can't stand it. I'll look into the mods however 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.