• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

What games are you playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raul

Right now I'm mainly playing Heroes and Generals and I'm looking forward to IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad coming out this Fall.
We are on the same line here mate, came back from playing H&G too, also trying lately R.U.S.E. and Men of War or other WW2 games :).

rosiema

We are on the same line here mate, came back from playing H&G too, also trying lately R.U.S.E. and Men of War or other WW2 games :).

Hey Raul and Kanga,

Nice to see you are tracking the game too. :)
I just registered to follow this game.

I'm losing heart with H&G.
Currently im playing RTS in CoH 2.

Raul

Heh, can't wait to play with you guys from Task Force, sry for going off topic xD.

Another game I play too is CoH, trying the expasions lately, and got a bit nostalgic and playing MoH games lately :).

Sir Apple

I'm still playing Red Orchestra 2 and Rising Storm... what can I say, it makes for a good relaxing hour or so (although I have a shamful 96 hours played in the game).

OH and I'm also playing Traction Wars... cause I can :D hehe

A tiny odd bit of Arma, mostly checking out Arma 3 dev branch updates and looking at Arma 2 mods, with some missions with Rock Paper Shotgun people every so often. Then there's some War Thunder here, a little bit of BF2, Project Reality, Alpha Project mod here and there, Day Of Defeat *source*, and some Rainbow Six Vegas 2. But mostly I play Saints Row, Sleeping Dogs, and GTA IV because I'm currently going through a "run around, get chased by cops, and jump over fences" phase.

I wish I could play Forgotten Hope 2 but every time I load a map it crashes, sadly.

K. Steine

I find myself on RO2 quite often these days... RnL is of course another I'm playing often... Though, not much else. Need Traction Wars to fix my lack of gaming xD

CalmBeforeRage

Currently been dipping into The Binding of isaac, and been sucking at it! :) Ive also been immensely enjoying both RO2 and Rising storm, and need to put a few more hours into it i feel.

Roughbeak

Been playing FH2 (as we all know :p) and Project Reality (PR 1.0 is really showing some extremely fun gameplay now).

Roughbeak

Mostly playing Warface, modern style game, which is on the CryENGINE 3.

I would highly recommend this game, try it out! :) It is both fun and realistic.

Nevetos

I used to play Heroes and Generals too until it got too unplayable as the graphics couldn't be handled by the lame Queensland internet connection and ping... It gives me around 450 ping... But I can still play ArmA 2 OA and World of (unbalanced) Tanks :)
Oh and I was working on a game with GM 8 Pro (school issue) until it went corrupt :/ Now I got to somehow get together $200 for it + HTML5 support :/ soo sad :(

Roughbeak

Mostly into FH2 and Battlegroup Frontlines 1.5 (WW2). This mod is one of the best, up there with FH2, if it had more countries and theaters.. well... :) It only has Russians vs Germans.

Animations are quite good and battle effects are excellent.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Lately Mass Effect 3 but mostly I spend my time in the TW Editor which almost counts as gaming ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.