• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Totally Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

[MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] so Mumble has yet to work for me in PR. I've set my controls to default, I've restarted Mumble, but no matter what I do I can't talk in online games. Any idea why? Because it's getting me kicked from servers :( To restart Mumble, I went to the task bar, quit it, and it automatically started up again... is there any other way to restart it?

Aniallator

Fixed it! The key bindings in the Mumble launcher were all messed up. I can actually talk to people in PR xD Thanks, you're a lifesaver!

Pjosip

Vanguard Backer
Got myself a new avatar :D
And for the love of god @Naga PWEASE allow for biger image files, 30kb at least :(

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
And for the love of god @Naga PWEASE allow for biger image files, 30kb at least :(

Well as you asked so nicely I've cranked it up to a huge 35kB ;) If you use jpeg rather than gif you'll get a lot better quality for the filesize as well.

Aniallator

Aniallator

[MENTION=147]VonMudra[/MENTION] were Canadian troops issued the same uniforms and equipment as their British counterparts? If so, will this facilitate the implementation of a Canadian faction in TW?

VonMudra

Pretty much exactly the same uniforms, but they used a more greenish cloth rather than the brown the Brits used.

Status
Not open for further replies.