• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

What games are you playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alberich

Been playing FH2, even though the old graphics make me cry a bit when noone´s watching... Still the best game out there.
All other games, including rising storm and heroes of stalingrad, Heroes&Generals, etc.... they all tried hard, but nah.... boring...
Skyrim, Warthunder and WOT are quite long-term material, but nothing compared to FH2.... You get the idea.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Poor Hanni :( You should let him join you Naga! Go sit on the naughty step and think about what you've done...

chad509

Mostly the first second one was meh. I still played a bit of split screen back in the day but ya gotta love the first one!

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
RF1 was my first FPS, so I guess you could say that in a small way that's where Traction Wars started.

Haven't actually thought about that until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.