• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

What have you made recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

volcol

There are a few things in certain animés that rank a lot higher on the "Why, Just... Why?" list than high pitched voices

Sydd

There are a few things in certain animés that rank a lot higher on the "Why, Just... Why?" list than high pitched voices

Therefore many don't like anime in general. Precisely. But then again.. there are always exceptions. ;)

volcol

I think the main thing that puts me off anime are the social circles I've grown up with - and the friends in college/uni who quite literally forced anime upon me... to the point where I think they were almost following it religiously xD

Oh well :D

Sydd

I think the main thing that puts me off anime are the social circles I've grown up with - and the friends in college/uni who quite literally forced anime upon me... to the point where I think they were almost following it religiously xD

Oh well :D

That's exactly how I ended up here... anime worshipers.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
For my annual music video I was inspired to be political, and the result is something completely opposite to TW music! Used more spoken words, added some funky visual effects and mixed it with quite a bit of Muse-inspired craziness. I'm very pleased with the result, apparently it's going to be played on an internet radio station which is pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.