• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

What is your PC graphics card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

H1TMaN

This is my Baby :)

Pjosip

Vanguard Backer
@H1TMaN
Doesen't it work better from, you know, inside the PC?
Jokes aside:
DAAAAAAAAAAAYUM.
That looks sexy, I am marking it down on my whishlist, so that by the time I turn 50 I can buy it!
(or atleast something equivelent the current price in future)

Alex

I hope Traction Wars will be able to run pretty fair on an AMD Radeon HD 7450, because it looks like I won't be getting a new graphics card anytime soon. :|

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Whilst it does look a lot of 780 GTX alley in this thread I can promise you that you won't need a card half that size to run TWs ;)

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Whilst it does look a lot of 780 GTX alley in this thread I can promise you that you won't need a card half that size to run TWs ;)

Yes but if some of us like to run multiple versions of it for testing or record in 4K resolution it certainly helps ;)

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Yes but if some of us like to run multiple versions of it for testing or record in 4K resolution it certainly helps ;)

Actually fair point. It is probably worth saying I've had 4 TW instances running simultaneously before on the 780GTX - hardly normal player behaviour.

Daeqolax

Well, i'm using GTX 660 (the normal one, not TI). I bought it about one year ago. Haven't had any problems with it.

Strayferret

Im just slightly ahead of you swaffy, I've got the 5990 ;) But gotta say its holding out good.. looking forward to something new later though, but so much happening all the time so its hard to decide :D

Skr13

Im just slightly ahead of you swaffy, I've got the 5990 ;) But gotta say its holding out good.. looking forward to something new later though, but so much happening all the time so its hard to decide :D

I believe that there is no such Radeon model, maybe you mean HD 5970 or HD 6990?
If you need any advice about a gfx card to choose, just say ;)

That card will be a beast for sure, but to be honest I doubt that many people would need such powerful GPU to run latest games, even at 4K resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.