• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Community Questions: Ask the Devs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maestro

Can you TW gameplay compare with Red orchestra 2 gameplay? for example general system or damage system or map sizes?
When will be first playable version?
When will be first gameplay video?

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
what is cookie-buttocks? xD

Who knows. I'm afraid to ask!

It's been a long time since an update - sorry about that.

You can be rest assured if we're not writing articles it's because we're pouring all our time into development and progress!

We are drafting a (little) update right now so you won't be update-less to much longer!

drummer93

Who knows. I'm afraid to ask!

It's been a long time since an update - sorry about that.

You can be rest assured if we're not writing articles it's because we're pouring all our time into development and progress!

We are drafting a (little) update right now so you won't be update-less to much longer!

hahaha dont worry team, should not apologize for anything

Mirsaneli

One question for you guys:

I know that the projected system requirements can be found at your website, but I would like to ask you, will I be able to run this game with decent fps on my PC:

Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 2.20 GHz
4 GB RAM DDR3
Nvidia GeForce GT630 2 GB DDR3
Windows Vista 64 bit

Thanks in advance.

VonMudra

Yep, just the 30 for now. If later we get a chance, we could add the faustpatrone, as that was still being used in Normandy too, but the only functional difference difference between the two (despite the cosmetic differences) was the Faustpatrone had a smaller penetration power, but still more than enough to knock out any Allied tank put into the field in Normandy at the thickest point.

Fliper

I rather use AT gun than man-portable anti-tank recoilless gun those first generation of man-portable anti-tank recoilless gun are not reliable.

Mancom37

Vanguard Friend
Also,about trench mags,will we be able to see them?Indeed they were made in ww1 but sometimes soldiers would have them,don t remember how thought I saw them in some pictures.(If we ever see volkssturm equipment)

Aniallator

-we will be able to make booby traps with grenades or something like that?
-place anti-personnel mines?

Just my input, but the head of the Stielhandgranate 43 (not sure if it'll be in-game) could be detached from the handle and used as a makeshift anti-personnel mine, as unlike the Stielhandgranate 24, the charge was located in the head, not the handle. If the 43 is in TW then this would be an awesome feature. Maybe certain classes (such as NCO) get to use the 43 instead of the 24?

mmiedzianyy

Far Cry 3 is made with Dunia engine, Crysis 3 and 2 on the Cry Engine 3 which is being used in Traction Wars.
I guess that if you can run FC3 without any troubles you will be able to run almost every game including TW. Remember that it is only my subjective opinion and i can't guarantee you anything.

hannibaldinski

TW Developer
Far Cry 3 is made with Dunia engine, Crysis 3 and 2 on the Cry Engine 3 which is being used in Traction Wars.
I guess that if you can run FC3 without any troubles you will be able to run almost every game including TW. Remember that it is only my subjective opinion and i can't guarantee you anything.

Dunia is based on Cryengine 1. Isnt FC 4 using cryengine 3? it looks so similar

If you can run FarCry 3 or 4 without a problem great chance you can run Traction Wars :)

drummer93

Just my input, but the head of the Stielhandgranate 43 (not sure if it'll be in-game) could be detached from the handle and used as a makeshift anti-personnel mine, as unlike the Stielhandgranate 24, the charge was located in the head, not the handle. If the 43 is in TW then this would be an awesome feature. Maybe certain classes (such as NCO) get to use the 43 instead of the 24?

The M24 had the charge in the head too, the difference was the activation system. The M24 had a hollow handle with a cord connected with the detonator. If I'm not mistaken , you could make booby traps with the M24 too, extending detonator cord and tying it to an object such as a door, a tree , etc

And yes, make mines with M43 would be great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.